What is the difference between falling in love and attraction? by Debashis Panda
Answer by Debashis Panda:
- Love is when you say, “I need her” while Attraction is when you say,”I want her.”
- Attraction is demanding whereas love is sacrifice.
- Love is gentle care but attraction is impulsive emotions.
- Attraction gives you pleasure while love gifts you a beautiful soul.
- Love touches your soul but attraction makes you obsessed about physical touch.
- Love is permanent while attraction is temporary.